Revised: September 10, 2022
Section 1 – Basic Terms
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms, viruses, or code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- Influensly is not affiliated with TikTok or any social media site or service except as a user or advertiser or TikTok third-party partner, or other social media services or providers.
- You agree that it is your sole responsibility to comply with all TikTok or other social media site rules and all laws, rules, and regulations that apply to you concerning sites that are receiving services from Influensly. This includes but is not limited to Copyright, Trademark, Fair Use, Privacy, or any other Intellectual Property rights.
- Influensly is not responsible for any or all actions that you take or perform using TikTok or other social media. The appropriateness or legal status of any posts to your account is solely your responsibility.
- Audience engagement is not guaranteed; engaging an audience is based on your content. Influensly works to bring your content to the attention of your target audiences but cannot guarantee that the target audience will become engaged, follow or otherwise show an interest in your content.
- Influensly does not have any control over who becomes a follower; we offer no protection from spam, fake, inactive, or otherwise unwanted followers. It is always your responsibility to take appropriate action to block or otherwise disengage unwanted users from your account.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or limit any offered service(s) at any time without notice. Influensly when possible, will apply its best efforts to provide reasonable notice to you when such change is or has occurred.
- Influensly may, at its sole discretion, modify or terminate any and all service(s) when Influensly becomes aware of a violation by you or your agent in connection to Influensly, TikTok, or other social media sites Terms of Service or a breach of any applicable rule, regulation or law that you are subject to without prior notice to you.
Section 2 – General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse access to the Influensly Service(s) to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information) may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Section 3 – Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if the information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Section 4 – Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Section 5 – Services (If Applicable)
Our Service(s) are available exclusively online through the website. All descriptions of Services are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any Service plan at any time. Any offer for any service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Section 6 – Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, credit card, and/or orders using the same billing and/or shipping address. If we change or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. In our sole judgment, we reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our website. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers, and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Refund Policy.
Section 7 – Optional Tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Section 8 – Third-Party Links
Certain content and services available via our Service may include third-party materials. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy, and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions connected with any third-party websites. Please review the third-party’s policies and practices carefully and ensure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
Section 9 – Billing Policy
When you sign up with Influensly, you agree to pay and take full responsibility for all charges made in conjunction with your selected plan and these policies.
Monthly Plans: Our monthly plans auto-renew each month on the anniversary date of your original purchase. There are no long-term contracts, and you are free to cancel at any time. If you wish to view your upcoming payments and the dates on which these payments will be charged, please contact our team at [email protected].
Section 10 – Cancellation
To cancel your account, you must contact Influensly in writing before the cancellation date. Such writing may be by email addressed to [email protected]. To ensure your cancellation occurs before your next billing date, please get in touch with our team before your account is charged. We do not offer any prorated refunds for cancellations that occur part-way through a billing cycle.
If you cancel your user account or your user account is terminated for violating the terms contained herein, all of your user account information may be deleted. You specifically acknowledge that, following such a cancellation request, we may retain certain user account information only as required by applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The foregoing paragraph shall not relieve you of owed payments or constitute a waiver of any existing breaches to the terms contained herein. Except when such payment is waived in accordance with Influensly’s current customer satisfaction guarantee, effective at the time of cancelation.
Section 11 – Refund Policy
All purchases are accompanied by a 14-day guarantee where the customer may request to cancel their subscription and receive a refund of the original amount charged. After fourteen days from the original purchase date, the order’s warm-up phase will have already passed, and full services are already being rendered. At this time, Influensly will only cancel the subscription and not provide a refund. However, Influensly will review the refund request and use its discretion to determine if a refund can be warranted outside of the first 14 days of the subscription. To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Since the Services provided are digital and the rendered results are irrevocable or irreversible, we only honor refund requests when you have a valid reason for not enjoying our service after 14 days of purchase:
If our system should fail to provide a service or services during a calendar week:
We will make sure that your posts are topped up. Your package will be extended to cover the period that the service was not provided. Please bear in mind that the billing date will not be modified.
Refund is not possible if:
- Our services have worked, but you decide that you no longer want to continue:
A refund will NOT be issued as there was no issue with the services, as every package is a monthly subscription.
- You stopped receiving the service for changing your TikTok username:
We can’t issue a refund.
- Expecting something from a service that was not described on the website:
We would NOT refund the service if the persons in question did not read the description or expected a feature that was not described for that service on the website. Please make sure that you read the features included in the package before purchasing.
Scammers / Slander will be reported to the Police and blacklisted from ever using any company in the industry. They will also be reported to TikTok.
We at Influensly will do our best to resolve any issue, so if you have any issues or questions at all, please message our fully dedicated customer support team via the help desk, and they will attend to you between the hours of 10 am to 6 pm CET Monday to Friday.
- Your account is paused or disconnected
Pausing an account does not cancel the subscription and related charges. It does not pause the subscription itself, meaning it does not affect the time until the subscription is renewed or the billing date. We don’t currently credit additional days for paused days. If you believe you should be credited with days for a paused account, please contact [email protected].
- You cancel the subscription untimely
Should the Customer decide to cancel the Billing Agreement with the Company in an untimely fashion, the Company will provide services until the end of the current billing period, after which the service will be canceled, and no further payments will be made. The Customer can decide to cancel their subscription renewal at any time by contacting our team via emailing us at [email protected]. The Customer is required to request a cancellation at least 48h before their next billing date in order to ensure a timely cancellation.
If you have contacted us AT LEAST 48h before your next billing date and still got charged, please contact our team so that we can resolve your issue and process a refund.
Section 12 – Personal Information
Section 13 – Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, and offers. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Section 14 – Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
By accessing, using, or receiving Influensly Service(s), you represent and warrant that your activities are lawful in every jurisdiction where you access, provide, create or use any content on the sites receiving Influensly Services.
Influensly does not endorse the content and specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability to any person or entity for any loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive, or otherwise), injury, claim, liability, or other cause of any kind, or character based upon or resulting from any content.
Under no circumstances will Influensly be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, economic, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to:
- Target audience reaction to your content;
- User content;
- Your use of, inability to use, or the performance of the Service(s);
- Any action was taken in connection with an investigation by law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party’s use of;
- Any action was taken in connection with copyright or other intellectual property owners;
- Any errors or omissions in the service’s operation; or
- Any damage to any user’s computer, mobile device, or other equipment or technology, including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, the accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if Influensly have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of contract, negligence, strict liability or tort (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the Service(s)). In no event will Influensly be liable to you or anyone else for loss, damage or injury, including, without limitation, death or personal injury.
By accessing the Service(s), you understand that you may be waiving rights concerning claims that are unknown or unsuspected at this time. In accordance with such waiver, you acknowledge that you have read and understood and hereby expressly waive any claims.
Influensly is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
Section 15 – Indemnification
You (and also any third party for whom you operate an account or activity on a social media site receiving service(s) agree to defend, indemnify and hold Influensly harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on any social media site that is receiving services from Influensly or those operated, maintained or administrated on your behalf):
- Your Content or your access to or use of any social media site that is receiving services from Influensly
- Your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property, or privacy right;
- Your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative, and legislative authorities; or
- Any misrepresentation made by you. You will cooperate as fully required by Influensly in defense of any claim. Influensly reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without the prior written consent of Influensly.
Section 16 – Severability
Section 17 – Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a Site user, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us at [email protected].
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the Site/Services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete your profile and any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole discretion.
Section 18 – Force Majeure
Section 19 – Entire Agreement
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Section 21 – Contact Information