Revised on September 10, 2022
If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
What Data Do We Collect?
Product Orders. We collect a variety of personal information with each product order.
Name and Contact Data. Influensly collects personal information when you create an account with us; when you place an order, such as your first and last name, email address, and postal address, and other similar contact data. This information is shared with our e-commerce software providers to ensure the completion of your order. We use your email to communicate about your order and manage our customer relationship with you.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Data collected automatically. We may record information relating to your use of the Site, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. We collect device-specific information such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
We may use “cookies” and similar tracking technologies (like web beacons and pixels) to access or store information.
What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. There are two types of cookies:
Session cookies are used to make it easier for you to navigate on websites. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser.
Persistent cookies are used to run our technology as they enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our websites. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following the directions provided in your internet browser’s ‘help’ file.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
How Do We Use Collected Data?
Examples of how we use the information we collect include:
- Product and service fulfillment.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and returns/exchanges.
- Respond to requests for information about our products and services on our website or to otherwise serve you.
- Connect with you regarding customer service via our contact center or social media platforms.
- Allow you to, via our website, search for products and check availability, check prices, provide product ratings and reviews, track your orders, update account information, etc.
- Our marketing purposes.
- Internal operations.
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis, including surveys.
- Legal compliance.
What Data Can We Share?
We only share information with your consent to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
How Long Do We Retain Your Data?
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username), and Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared with us through our Site, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with us through this Site could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Site without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
- You can easily terminate your account yourself by logging in and heading to your profile page and click ‘delete profile’ This will entirely delete your account and wipe all data we have on you.
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
You may access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by contacting us via email at [email protected]